The Customer Service Representative is responsible for greeting customers, answering phone calls, providing clerical support and dispatching service requests to district personnel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school degree or equivalent education
- At least one year of business school or equivalent work experience
- Experience handling cash transactions preferred
- Must be proficient in MS based programs, ability to operate office equipment and machines
- Maintain a valid Nebraska driver’s license with a responsible driving record
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Answer incoming telephone calls and handle in a professional manner
- Receive payments from customers and update customer records accordingly
- Manage delinquent account activity and handle according to District policies
- Responsible for handling all service requests and process service orders and distribute appropriately
- Dispatch information to appropriate district personnel via two-way radio system
Loup River Public Power District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.